Sonntag, 26. Juni 2011

RIP Utaji




I'm sorry that everyone cannot write the blog. 





[Utaji] died this morning. 




After having held [utaji], it was hard two hours later in the death I.  held without understanding the cause after all






It is sudden an honest servant, being not able to arrange the mind, and without touching any. 





It doesn't actually feel that [utaji] still died or be unbelievable. 








I'm sorry for becoming a sad report. 






I thought that it was able to see the soul of [utaji] climbed the sky in chanting sutra though it held a service of [utaji] today. 





Tears did not stop so that "It was smile and existed" was said. 






I'm sorry for giving a jolt also to everyone who loves [utaji] by a sudden report. 






Because always a lot of people can love, I think that [utaji] was a happy life. 






Everyone also sees off [utaji] with a smile. 








The instore event and live of tomorrow's the fool must be done according to schedule, and everyone must come. 





When time can be gotten a little more, it is glad whether I can participate. 




Think that it is necessary to turn ahead for [utaji] though apologize of it is not possible to declare. 






Everyone also thinks of [utaji] please tonight. 




Put it with a smile. 



2011.6.25 GNZ

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen